1. We are not Alexander Shubin and we are in no way affiliated with him, his family or agent. We do not have his personal adress or email or phone number sp please do not ask for it!
2. This site is an unofficial and non-profite information site - created by the fans for the fans.
3. If you find any material on this site that you find offensive please contact the webmaster.
4. If you find any material on this site that belongs to you and has not been credited fully to you, please contact the webmaster.
5. The layout, design, and content of this site are copyrighted to the webmaster of this site. All external material is copyrighted to its respectful owners and full credit is given.
6. If we find that you are using material which belongs to us without permission or properly linking back, be warned that we will take appropriate action!
Material from external sources used on this site
1. Any material from external sources used on this site is linked directly where is it shown and general skating sources are also linked in the Credits section.
2. All articles, interviews and reports are fully credited. If available the original article/interview is linked and the information sources are linked in the Credits section. Reports are linked to their original author's email adress (and/or website if applicable).
3. All photos - from official sources as well as taken by other fans - are copyrighted and linked to their respectful owners and may not reproduced without permission.
4. All material created by anyone besides the webmaster of this website - like Fan Art, Wallpapers, Buttons etc. - is also credited fully where their work is displayed.
5. Sources to scripts, forms, tutorials etc. used on the site are linked in the Credits section.
6. If these rules are violated against - refer to General Notes!
Material from this site used on other websites
1. Do not use any material from this site without permission - so please ask for it! Full credit must be given to us at the location where you plan to use it.
2. A link must be clearly visible when crediting material from this site.
3. This does not include material from external sources used on this site. Do not use anything without asking the original owners for permission, though.
4. If these rules are violated against - refer to General Notes!